Savannah Saves! – local vendors come to the rescue when a couple lose everything in a fire
– Charming Savannah.com

When Nicoletta saw the fire close to her and her fiance’s condo in Thunderbolt, GA she actually wasn’t worried. She went inside, grabbed her dogs and her laptop and went down to wait until the the smoke had cleared.  It never did. The fire spread and Nicoletta and Auden lost everything. WTOC’s Rawlins covered the …

 

Source: Savannah Saves! – local vendors come to the rescue when a couple lose everything in a fire – Charming Savannah.com

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.